• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KCSN - KSBR partnership about to commence

Tuned to 88.5 in Hollywood and the station pipes in crystal clear in HD. I remember not being able to get the signal past Sunset, going down the 405. Good for them!

Tuned to 88.5 in Hollywood and the station pipes in crystal clear in HD. I remember not being able to get the signal past Sunset, going down the 405. Good for them!
I live in Redondo Beach, and 88.5 comes in pretty good in HD and 88.5 HD2 is good - but I noticed songs not leveled, like one song is loud and another lower. Possibly something over at saddleback college studios - Still, I'm pleased to hear it on HD Radio here in the South Bay. The station wasn't broadcasting in HD Radio in the OC as of Friday. Joe

KSBR 88.5 OC HD Radio Transmission is ON!!

I live in Redondo Beach, and 88.5 comes in pretty good in HD and 88.5 HD2 is good - but I noticed songs not leveled, like one song is loud and another lower. Possibly something over at saddleback college studios - Still, I'm pleased to hear it on HD Radio here in the South Bay. The station wasn't broadcasting in HD Radio in the OC as of Friday. Joe
I was impressed, as it covered Tustin and Irvine pretty nicely. Some fades, but overall the signal locked in well while driving my 2016 Toyota Camry. KSBR 88.5 HD2 Jazz was good, broadcast had a nice sound. Joe

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom