• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Candy Crush...worst game show ever?

I saw that Jackie Gleason Game show that bombed so bad that the second week's episode was Jackie apologizing for it!.... That HAS to rank up there.

I switch out CBS after Big Brother anyways, so I don't watch this wreck of a game show. Six hours of Steve Harvey Family Feud is better than this. I see it cancelled by the end of the summer.

Candy Crush will be gone faster than you can say "Show Me The Money!" (short-lived ABC game show hosted by William Shatner which also introduced the world to newlywed Julianne Hough); the much-anticipated season premiere of "Game Of Thrones" may have been the death knell.

"Video Village" as seen on YouTube, that was quite dumb, from the leading purveyors of dumb in the 60s. They'd strike gold later with their most complex creation, based on tic-tac-toe.

"Video Village" as seen on YouTube, that was quite dumb, from the leading purveyors of dumb in the 60s. They'd strike gold later with their most complex creation, based on tic-tac-toe.

Heatter-Quigley Productions would recycle the "Video Village" concept into a Saturday morning kids' game show called "Shenanigans," which ran on ABC in 1965. It was basically a vehicle to sell Milton Bradley games -- including a board game based on "Shenanigans" itself. As a 9- or 10-year-old, I loved it, and had the board game, along with "Time Bomb," "Bash" and a couple of other games advertised on the show.

I switch out CBS after Big Brother anyways, so I don't watch this wreck of a game show. Six hours of Steve Harvey Family Feud is better than this. I see it cancelled by the end of the summer.

Don't joke, there must be a city that airs 6 hours of Steve Harvey's Family Feud. Here in philly, we get 1 hour [m-f] on Ch 3, 1 hour [mon-sun] on Ch 57, his talk show on Ch 10 and an OTA [I think 69.1] for 1 hour each, mon - fri, ABC's Sunday Night Harvey Block for 2 hours.... and NBC's Harvey shows of Little Big Shots and it's senior equivalent for another 2 hours a week, minimum. He must be trying to break Regis' record for time shown on television

Don't joke, there must be a city that airs 6 hours of Steve Harvey's Family Feud. Here in philly, we get 1 hour [m-f] on Ch 3, 1 hour [mon-sun] on Ch 57, his talk show on Ch 10 and an OTA [I think 69.1] for 1 hour each, mon - fri, ABC's Sunday Night Harvey Block for 2 hours.... and NBC's Harvey shows of Little Big Shots and it's senior equivalent for another 2 hours a week, minimum. He must be trying to break Regis' record for time shown on television

Steve Harvey and Ryan Seacrest are in a race to see who can get on TV more!

Not sure about a city, but GSN shows hours upon hours of old Steve Harvey Family Feud on some evenings.

I saw that Jackie Gleason Game show that bombed so bad that the second week's episode was Jackie apologizing for it!.... That HAS to rank up there.

Ironically, the apology show was some pretty compelling TV! It was nothing but Gleason sitting in a chair on a bare stage, explaining how everyone involved with the show thought it was going to be incredible, assuming the blame for its failure, and refusing to throw anyone under the bus.

I love the computer/phone game! I will NOT watch the TV game show version of this, however. Don't care for Mario Lopez either.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom