• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wait Wait Don't Tell Me in Millennium Park

staggmovie

Star Participant
A lot of you might already know that Wait Wait Don't Tell Me will be taping a show in Millennium Park on July 27th, that will air the weekend of July 29th-30th, if you have ever attended a taping of the show, you know that they tape more then whatever gets broadcasted on the air. Although sometimes they will air segments on the air later on segments that was cut out of the broadcast when that show originally aired, and often repeated on member NPR including the home station WBEZ at least once. If you have never attended a taping of the show, and love the show please consider attending this taping as the show is always sold out by the time it is recorded in their normal Chicago home. Robert Felder in today's article in his Robservations announced who the panelists will be for this show, and they are Adam Felber, Mo Rocca, and Roxanne Roberts. While I would love to post the article here, I am scared that a certain person will question of me the source of the article when I believe a lot of you will already know, and won't even really care where I got it from, since you would already know.

The next my job guest answered by Wait Wait Don't Tell Me has announced former Chicago Cubs player and current MLB analyst Ryan Dempster, it will be interesting to see what they will be quizzing him on.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom