• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Leadership changes at Entercom

https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/...e-on-entercom-cbs-radio-merger-senior-corpora

https://www.bizjournals.com/philade...bs-radio-merer-executive-team-bala-cynwy.html

He writes, "I am writing to provide you with an update on planning for our approaching merger with CBS RADIO. First, I want to express my appreciation to everyone for their patience as we work through this process. We all want to see the deal close as quickly as possible, but these large mergers just take time. I am pleased to report that we are right on schedule and hard at work, making great progress in every area required to complete our merger successfully. Until we close the merger, keep in mind that it remains business as usual and ENTERCOM and CBS remain separate companies.
"Today, I have an important update for you on the future leadership team of our new company. There is nothing more important to our future success than the quality of our people. We have spent a great deal of time working to build a 'best in class' team composed of highly talented, high performance stars from CBS and ENTERCOM, plus a number of newcomers from outside of the industry who bring new perspectives and capabilities.
"As you can well imagine, the process can be hard as oftentimes it requires making very difficult decisions. I can assure you that in every case, we are doing our best to make what we believe are the right decisions for the future of the organization. All of that said, we are incredibly excited about the leadership team that we are building to lead this extraordinary new company forward.
"Today, I am delighted to announce many of the leaders on our future senior corporate leadership team once the transaction closes. The list is a work in progress and in the weeks ahead, as planning continues, we will announce additional members of the leadership team, as well as information on a wide range of other important topics as we continue to prepare for this game-changing event.
"Here is the current list in alphabetical order:
JD CROWLEY, EVP/Digital
MIKE DEE, Pres./Sports
MICHAEL DOYLE, Regional President and Pres./Sales Operations
RUTH GAVIRIA, Chief Marketing Officer
WEEZIE KRAMER, Chief Operating Officer
CHRIS OLIVIERO, EVP/Programming
PAT PAXTON, Pres./Programming
BOB PHILIPS, Chief Revenue Officer
RICH SCHMAELING, Chief Financial Officer
ANDREW SUTOR, SVP/General Counsel
"In making this announcement, I also want to add a special word of recognition to SCOTT HERMAN, who has done a terrific job over so many years in various leadership roles at CBS, culminating in his current position as Chief Operating Officer. While we are disappointed that SCOTT will be moving on to pursue other personal and professional endeavors, we greatly respect his outstanding leadership contributions to the organization. We wish him nothing but the best in the future.

Here are changes that's coming to Entercom

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom