• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KPHX no more

Fixed. If Cowherd is any station's reason to exist, it has no reason to exist. :D

Cowherd?

What?

Cowherd!

What did the cow hear?

No, CowHERD!

Why should I care what a cowherd? I have no secrets from a cow.

KPHX filed an STA on 7/10/17 requesting time off the air to search for a new studio site to mount a satellite capable of receiving data from an AMC 18 satellite. Their old AMC 8 was phased out 6/30/17. Guess they didn't bother to plan for the switchover, or are trying to save money. Or both! Now who would think an AMC product would become obsolete? YIKES!

Last edited:
KPHX filed an STA on 7/10/17 requesting time off the air to search for a new studio site to mount a satellite capable of receiving data from an AMC 18 satellite. Their old AMC 8 was phased out 6/30/17. Guess they didn't bother to plan for the switchover, or are trying to save money. Or both! Now who would think an AMC product would become obsolete? YIKES!

Well that's doubly dumb. They have to move their studios just to receive AMC-18 at 105 West? And they've known about this for at least a month?

Well that's doubly dumb. They have to move their studios just to receive AMC-18 at 105 West? And they've known about this for at least a month?

Los Buckeye Boyz vote for a sale while they're off in STA-land. Wonder how much that sub-marginal facility will go for?

Just like the Showcase Showdown on The Price Is Right, I would bid $1.00!

We'll double down on that and bid $2.00! Don't know why, but the figure of $350k keeps spinning around in our fezzes as the most likely selling price for 14~Eighty (AMC 18 site not included)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom