• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Another one out at WOGL

It looks like Frank Lewis is out as part of the morning show. I cannot believe how many are gone from the station. I am wondering if they are going to just simulcast WCBS FM 101.1 as Scott Shannon's morning show. I really feel bad for the Air personalities that have all been let go from the station. The only people left are Harvey Holiday, Marilyn Russell, Nicky G, Angela Mason and RJ McKay.

Hearing a new jock today on WOGL, "Big Mac" is he just a fill in for 4th of July holiday or the beginning of a jock revamp for station

That i am not sure. I think he is a fill in host if someone is out. I believe now, Marilyn will do mornings by herself, Harvey Holiday is middays, then Nicky G is from 2-7 and Ang Mason is from 7-12. I actually liked "Big Mac". He seems like a pretty good air personality...but I do miss the Cadillac Man. He was a very good DJ. To me, nothing compares to the Air Personalities that were on Hot Hits 98 WCAU FM and Eagle 106...which included Cadillac Jack.

That i am not sure. I think he is a fill in host if someone is out. I believe now, Marilyn will do mornings by herself, Harvey Holiday is middays, then Nicky G is from 2-7 and Ang Mason is from 7-12. I actually liked "Big Mac". He seems like a pretty good air personality...but I do miss the Cadillac Man. He was a very good DJ. To me, nothing compares to the Air Personalities that were on Hot Hits 98 WCAU FM and Eagle 106...which included Cadillac Jack.

Could it have just been Brian McKay from WXTU jumping in?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom