• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Larz has returned if not briefly

staggmovie

Star Participant
Larz has posted a new post with his congrats to John Records Landecker on his getting elected to the National Radio Hall of Fame which he is saying that they will announce it at midnight, which might mean eastern time. So there is a new post on his Facebook page, but not on his website, which will remain or looks to with his goodbye note until whatever time (if any) that he will return to posting news full time on his page.

tb_

If you don't care then why did you bother not only wasting your time, but my time by replying? Would you like it if I had don't this on your post?

It will be interesting to see if his website returns. I believe at some point he'll return. I've hit up his site as part of my nearly daily mix of sites I read for my fix of local media news. Now there's one less source of news in my folder of Chicago media favorites now that's it's gone.

scanman1

It will be interesting to see if or when it does return, and what articles he will do cause I will imagine that he won't be catching up cause a lot will be old news. Robert Feder is still around, and he has been my news source of information. But if or when he returns I can't san when or how long it will be, other then it won't be anytime soon for the foreseeable future.

scanman1

It will be interesting to see if or when it does return, and what articles he will do cause I will imagine that he won't be catching up cause a lot will be old news. Robert Feder is still around, and he has been my news source of information. But if or when he returns I can't san when or how long it will be, other then it won't be anytime soon for the foreseeable future.

For a while I followed that site. But it only takes on case of getting shot down for posting a clarification or explanation related to a previous post that discussed something you did at your station to decide not to go contribute or even read the site.

For a while I followed that site. But it only takes on case of getting shot down for posting a clarification or explanation related to a previous post that discussed something you did at your station to decide not to go contribute or even read the site.

For some reason he rubbed some people wrong, but for what I know viva his Facebook page that will miss him and upset by the news. And while I would like to post the comments here, I am scared that frankberry will start barking at me for not giving credit, even if people already know who had posted it already. Or even worse suspend me for it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom