• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What is a selective streaming in music streaming service?

radiofans

Hey, guys. Do you what you think selective streaming in music streaming service is? I couldn't figure out what it is, while a Google search is no help either. I just want to know if there is anyone available to figure it out for me please? Thanks. ;)

I have literally no idea what you are talking about. Could you explain?

If he (she? they?) could explain, radiofans wouldn't be asking. ;)

Maybe he's referring to geoblocking, in which radio stations with websites or online music streaming services restrict their streams to a given geographical area -- the range of its FM signal for a radio station, one country or one continent only for web-based services. Just a guess, as I've never heard that term either.

I have literally no idea what you are talking about. Could you explain?

unrelated and off-topic remark: congratulations on hitting 10,000 posts!

From the article it sounds like an algorithm that selects similar sounding songs and "learns" a user's preferences.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom