• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

what's the deal with 92.7 FM?

It's nearly non-stop monotone reading of bible verses, yet when I scanned across it yesterday I heard the Beach Boys' "Sloop John B."

What's the intended demo for this station? Seriously. I gotta know.

I listen to either 92.7 when 93.3 HD2 is off the air but I have never heard anything but Oldies on it. Crossed up wires somewhere? Both 92.7 and 93.3 HD2 are retransmissions of KAZG 1440 AM.

It's nearly non-stop monotone reading of bible verses, yet when I scanned across it yesterday I heard the Beach Boys' "Sloop John B."

What's the intended demo for this station? Seriously. I gotta know.

Are you maybe getting KDWR-LP on 92.9 and not realizing it? It's a station I can't hear this far south.

Are you maybe getting KDWR-LP on 92.9 and not realizing it? It's a station I can't hear this far south.

Ok, it happened again, and it is 92.9. I wonder what the point of the station is - nothing but literally reading bible verses. Who is 92.9's intended audience?

Ok, it happened again, and it is 92.9. I wonder what the point of the station is - nothing but literally reading bible verses. Who is 92.9's intended audience?

I can't say, but it's owned by a nonprofit called Walk & Talk. Seems to be some sort of Christian counseling organization. KDWR's stick is in a shopping plaza along Cave Creek between the 101 and Union Hills.

The nominal COL for KDWR is Desert Ridge, no doubt inspired by Desert Ridge Marketplace.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom