• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Gorman & Gorman

I had heard that Wells went to Chattanooga. Then I thought I heard him back on 105. Then G & G were back. I still hear him on some spots as himself "Hi, this is Wells...".

I heard Wells on 105.9 just yesterday afternoon, myself. If he has moved to Chattanooga, he is being voice-tracked. I wouldn't put that past iHeart, but I have no proof of that. Apparently the Gormans ("Gormen"?) take over at 5:00. Wells was morning man at Alt 97.5, but I can't pick them up from here at home, so not sure if he is still doing that or not.

I heard Wells on 105.9 just yesterday afternoon, myself. If he has moved to Chattanooga, he is being voice-tracked. I wouldn't put that past iHeart, but I have no proof of that. Apparently the Gormans ("Gormen"?) take over at 5:00. Wells was morning man at Alt 97.5, but I can't pick them up from here at home, so not sure if he is still doing that or not.
According to Wells Adams Facebook page, as of last Friday, he is still in Nashville. He has BEEN VOICE-TRACKING his Chattanooga morning show for well over a year. He is still doing Mornings on ALT 97.5, as well as being Assistant PD/MD, titles he also hold at 105.9 The Rock. But Wells Adams is still in Nashville.

iHeart has a long history of VOICE-TRACKING in to several markets. When they where still called Clear Channel, Joe Elvis was doing the afternoon drive from the 105.9 studios here in Nashville, yet was doing a Mid-day show in Chattanooga and Nights in Jackson. Laura Steele was doing Mid-days from the iHeart station Indianapolis, while at the same time voice-tracking mid-days at 105.9 the Rock, as well as mid-days at stations in Cincinnati, Baltimore and Charleston, SC.

I was in Memphis the past several weeks and heard several people that do traffic reports for iHeart stations in Nashville, namely Hollywood Hendricks and Whitney from 107.7 the River, doing traffic reports on several iHeart stations in Memphis, namely Rock 103and 98.1 The Max.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom