• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wmfn 640

I've found that even when conditions are good KFI was much tougher to hear this time of year. Having said that I must ask did you check general conditions to the west?
When trying for the west coast I usually check to see if KOA & other stations from the west are above/below normal..

Yes, I checked. And indeed, KOA was weaker than normal. Actually that seems to have been the case for the past several weeks. OTOH, I thought I heard CFAC, which would indicate good conditions. But I'm not sure if I really did hear CFAC or if it was something else.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom