• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Are Entercom stations boring to anyone else?

I always find these stations to be the least interesting of any company's stations. They seem to all have a very monotonous sound each one, very tightly programmed, seem to have boring/stale music picks, and just not very interesting in my opinion. Your thoughts?

Wow...That's what most people would call a leading question.

How many stations and formats are you basing this opinion on?

Entercom isn't in the Hartford market (yet), but its music stations in the Boston market are Worcester rimshotter rock WAAF and urban WKAF. Both are solid representatives of their formats. WAAF has had plenty of personality through the years as well. WEEI-FM is a lively local sports talker.

I find WKAF 97.7 to be a boring station. Plus it's been on the air since January and it still doesn't have a name? Just calling it "The New 97.7?"

A station in LA called itself "The New 101.9" for 14 years quite successfully.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom