• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Revival of "Peach" online

Cool!

Who is behind this??

Sounds Good.

EZ Peach is being done by someone who used to be involved in a project with several friends and myself who do internet-based beautiful music stations as a means to preserve the format. We have around 14 stations. He is still involved in doing stations of his own, too, however (I think he has three other beautiful music stations: one each for Memphis, Little Rock, and Mobile, AL).

Wow...brings back memories. Ironically this was the station I did NOT want to listen to growing up but now it sounds great. Even satellite radio has nothing like this. Thanks for all your work to make this available!

It's nice. but …

… it ain't the old original "Peach."

What I've heard is much "Soundscape" and "Lifescape", semi- "New Age" meditation music. Pleasant enough, but not titles you'd find on the Billboard "Easy Listening" charts. It's not for me, but that's not saying there are folks out there who would like it.

It is great to go to sleep by.

… it ain't the old original "Peach."

What I've heard is much "Soundscape" and "Lifescape", semi- "New Age" meditation music. Pleasant enough, but not titles you'd find on the Billboard "Easy Listening" charts. It's not for me, but that's not saying there are folks out there who would like it.

It is great to go to sleep by.

I am one of the volunteers at PEACH. You posted in May while our station was still under construction when only a very small fraction of our music library of over 17,000 instrumental and vocal tracks had been uploaded. Now that several months have passed and our station is now fully constructed with our whole massive music library in place, please give PEACH another chance. If you give us another chance and you still feel the same way about us, then please tell us what we could do to change your opinion.

Very fair offer. I will try it ouit.

Is what you get when youi search for it on TUNEIN the correct station?

It sounded great until a country music song from Luke Bryan tune came on. That ain't easy listening.

Beautiful Music syndicators in the 80's were using cuts by artists like Alabama. I don't see the difference.

The Billboard Easy Listening chart was not "Beautiful Music".

My point is that if Beautiful Music played Alabama, it was mainstream. Many Beautiful Music stations became Easy Listening when their format declined.

Someone told me the man behind this is named Bill Worrell. I would love to know what his background is.

My name is actually not Bill. As for me, I am totally unimportant and am a real nobody. My direct involvement with PEACH will soon end, and a longtime friend who lives in the Atlanta area will take over the daily operation of the station.

My name is actually not Bill. As for me, I am totally unimportant and am a real nobody.

IMHO: You are wrong. No matter what religion you practice, God made us all. And by finding this site and reading posts, you have more knowledge of radio / internet broadcasting than 99% of the folks in America. Do not underestimate what you and your group have accomplished.

IMHO: You are wrong. No matter what religion you practice, God made us all. And by finding this site and reading posts, you have more knowledge of radio / internet broadcasting than 99% of the folks in America. Do not underestimate what you and your group have accomplished.

Uplifting and motivational words from "secondchoice". I love irony. :D

Uplifting and motivational words from "secondchoice". I love irony. :D

I use the handle “secondchoice” the same day I got the “dear John” letter in the mail, (1993) I get a call that the guy they thought they had canceled. That cost them an extra $1000 a month.

I am in my “second choice” career: working for as a trader for small financial company that deals with emerging markets equities. The hours are weird but it is worth it.

Sometimes it’s good being second

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom