• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

List of Open House Party affiliates?

Tomgsinger

Frequent Participant
So the list that I found on TuneIn (and other sites for that matter) seem to be pretty dated. The first station on that list (Kiss 108) hasn't aired that show in 9 years! Does anyone have access to an accurate list? Also, did Kiss 108 get grandfathered in (able to air OHP for as long as they want despite iHM only allowing stations to air syndicated programs from Premium Choice) to their contract with OHP due to them being the originator of the program?

105.9 in Grand Island plays it, as does WZYP in Huntsville. I don't know of many others anymore. KMXV aired it in Kansas City up until a few years ago (like 2014 or 2015.)

So the list that I found on TuneIn (and other sites for that matter) seem to be pretty dated. The first station on that list (Kiss 108) hasn't aired that show in 9 years! Does anyone have access to an accurate list? Also, did Kiss 108 get grandfathered in (able to air OHP for as long as they want despite iHM only allowing stations to air syndicated programs from Premium Choice) to their contract with OHP due to them being the originator of the program?

You're confusing Premium Choice with Premiere Networks. Premium Choice is a group of national formats containing a lot of voice tracked personalities from various stations, and Premiere Networks is the syndication subsidiary of iHeartMedia.

Unfortunately, Kiss 108 no longer runs Open House Party. In fact, none of iHeartMedia's stations run Open House Party anymore, so if you were looking for iHeartMedia stations that are still syndicating Open House Party, you're out of luck. Since 2010, a lot of iHeartMedia's stations replaced Open House Party with #MostRequestedLive (then known as Saturday Night Online) for Saturdays and Club Kane for Sundays, both of which serve a similar purpose to Open House Party. Out of those two shows, I usually listen to Club Kane due to his locality in my area with The Kane Show. Kane was ironically the Sunday night host of Open House Party from 2004 to 2007. The last known iHeartMedia station to drop Open House Party was B104 in Allentown, PA, which was dropped after October 20, 2012.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom