• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

850 and 1470

shepaug

Frequent Participant
This might be too hasty but I surfed the AM dial brief after an absence (I have noise noise here at home location) and 850 I hear nothing and 1470 nothing. Location:Fairfield Are both dead ?

----------------------------------

I'm in Southington off of Route 10, minutes from both the Plainville and Bristol borders and I'm picking up 1470 WMMW right now, simulcasting WDRC 1360 as it has for the past 19 years.

I hear nothing on 1470. Nice quiet frequency except did hear something a couple hours from sunset. 850 weak..often nothing there...

Maybe I should check my car radio but that would be odd. (just 850/1470). A late model Alpine receiver.

========================================

I hear nothing on 1470. Nice quiet frequency except did hear something a couple hours from sunset. 850 weak..often nothing there...

Maybe I should check my car radio but that would be odd. (just 850/1470). A late model Alpine receiver.

Today I hear 1470 and listenable driving around Fairfield.Ct. As to 850 I heard nothing yesterday but it is there today although seems weak. (800 WLAD stronger)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom