• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Steve Harvey Sign Long-Term Contract with Iheartradio

Y2kTheNewOldies

Walk of Fame Participant
http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n34153

Wow I knew State Harvey does TV specials plus Family Feud and Steve Harvey Talk show TV edition
I Didn't even realize he also has a show for Iheartradio too and their owned stations.

iHeartMedia has announced an exclusive long-term agreement with award-winning multimedia personality Steve Harvey to renew and extend his relationship with the company. Under the new agreement, Harvey will continue his current role as host of The Steve Harvey Morning Show. Celebrating 12 years in syndication with Premiere Networks in 2017, the program reaches nearly 7 million weekly listeners on nearly 100 stations across the country and is available digitally on iHeartRadio.

Additionally, Harvey will work with iHeartMedia on a variety of projects, including development and creation of new programming and promotions, community and charitable initiatives, as well as multimedia projects and events. He will also continue to serve as a spokesperson for the company.

"Steve is a tremendous talent and has an incredible connection with audiences across multiple platforms, which make him a great asset for iHeartMedia," said Bob Pittman, Chairman and CEO of iHeartMedia. "We are excited to extend our partnership with Steve, continuing to deliver the most engaging content and top personalities to our listeners nationwide."

Wow I knew State Harvey does TV specials plus Family Feud and Steve Harvey Talk show TV edition
I Didn't even realize he also has a show for Iheartradio too and their owned stations.

He is the black Ryan Seacrest. And his radio show is among the highest rated in the markets where it airs. Not just on their owned stations, but also on lots of stations owned by others, including the top-rated WHUR-FM in Washington DC.

He's really become the black Howard Stern, because he disproves the myth that a nationally syndicated host can't get big ratings in morning drive.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom