• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Used 12 FT satellite dish

Starrman411

New Participating Member
Not sure if anyone has posted or not. I am in need of a 12 FT satellite dish to transition to the new AMC18. Does anyone know where I could buy one of these at a reasonable price and hopefully in the southeast? This station is in Florida.

Used? Not sure where to find one used. If no one responds here, consider contacting the local SBE chapters in your area to put out the word that you're looking for one. Perhaps you'll get lucky and find an engineer who knows of a station with one.

Used? Not sure where to find one used. If no one responds here, consider contacting the local SBE chapters in your area to put out the word that you're looking for one. Perhaps you'll get lucky and find an engineer who knows of a station with one.

I'd take suggestions or contacts for a new one as well.

I'd take suggestions or contacts for a new one as well.

Dawn Satellite seems to have geared up for this, based on the literature they sent out, and historically they offer decent value. I would at least include them in a search for new ones.

Dave B.

I am taking delivery of a Viking 12' dish next week, will report back on how it works out. We are reusing our existing pole mount, but cost for the dish LNB ect was about just shy of $3k. Ours was sold to us by Gary at Broadcasters General Store, you might reach out to him on some more budget oriented options if cost is a big factor.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom