• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"Russilo & Kanell" on ESPN Radio

PTBoardOp94

Walk of Fame Participant
Sounds like Russilo & Kanell may be history. Danny Kanell was one of those laid off at ESPN today. It was also reported that Ryen Russilo will be taking a "more limited role" - but it has not yet been made clear if that will include continuing his early afternoon program on ESPN Radio.

I expect that the impacts to the ESPN Radio lineup will soon be clarified, but you're right, as of now it's a big question mark.

I don't get this. "Rotillo and Kanell" was a perfectly cromulent show. The only show I looked forward to listening to on ESPN Radio. The time slot has featured Tirico, Van Pelt, and Patrick. Who is going to host now? Finebaum going national?

Russillo tweeted yesterday that he is hosting the show and will return on Monday and his role will not be reduced.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom