• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Magic Miami Radio | Tom Caminiti PD

South Florida Radio Network welcomes Tom and Magic. Message relayed from Tom Caminiti

"Majic Radio" was on the air in South Florida, for close to 30 years. Who remembers our "Good Time Oldie Shows" at Sunrise Musical Theater? So much fun! Our radio station gave away money, cars, concert tickets and so much more to our listeners. But, the main reason people tuned in was because of the music and the personalities! The "Best Oldies on the Planet" from the 50's, 60's and 70's! Well, we're back, this time on the internet and worldwide! I'm now the Program Director of www.MajicOldies.com and www.MagicMiamiRadio.com. I personally went through all the music and this is the real "Majic!" If you were a fan, please tune in and let me know what you think. "Good times" and "Great Oldies" are only a click away!

Last edited:
Classic Rock Florida | She Radio home of Sonny Fox, Corey James & Randy Thomas welcomes Tom and the Majic crew to the South Florida Radio Network and local online radio. Enjoyed Miami Herald story on station online and look forward to paper version Thursday.

Welcome aboard from your sister station www.SheRadio.com

Last edited:
It may not be over the air but I listened this weekend and I like what I hear. The music, production, and stream quality are solid and it's nice to hear some voices from SF's radio past once again. I like it better than Scott Shannon's TOC on WBGF or the Classic Hits format distributed by Westwood One on WAFC. Good stuff, I hope it works out for Tom and the crew.

It may not be over the air but I listened this weekend and I like what I hear. The music, production, and stream quality are solid and it's nice to hear some voices from SF's radio past once again. I like it better than Scott Shannon's TOC on WBGF or the Classic Hits format distributed by Westwood One on WAFC. Good stuff, I hope it works out for Tom and the crew.

Miami Herald has Majic story in today's, "Tropical Life" section.

Also other short story at: https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/165348/the-majic-is-back-in-miami-and-worldwide

Thanks very much for checking us out and your kind words.

South Florida Radio Network
www.SouthFloridaRadio.com

Last edited:
Today officially starts the new era of Magic Radio!
The songs you love to sing along with, being played by your favorite DJ's!

Here's the lineup Monday through Friday.
Mindy Lang and Vance Phillips 6a - 9a
Joe Johnson 9a - 12 noon
Tom Caminiti 12noon - 3pm
Ron St John 3pm - 6pm
Eric Brandon 6pm - 9pm
Rick Shaw with guest spots in all shows.

More shifts to come, including some cool specialty shows on the weekend.
If you haven't already, hope you'll give us a listen at www.MagicMiamiRadio.com.

Sun Sentinel Magic Miami Radio story:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/feature...71524utm_medium=trueAnthemutm_source=facebook

MagicMiamiRadio.com is a South Florida Radio Network Station.
www.SouthFloridaRadio.com

Last edited:
Magic will be featured this Friday on NBC's "6 in the Mix," which airs at 11:30 am! We've been featured in the Miami Herald and Sun Sentinel, and now we're getting some TV exposure! Set your DVR. :) If you haven't checked us out, no time like the present! We're only a click away. All your favorite DJ's and the "Best Oldies on the Planet," are on MagicMiamiRadio.com!

Published by Tom Caminiti

Magic will be featured this Friday on NBC's "6 in the Mix," which airs at 11:30 am! We've been featured in the Miami Herald and Sun Sentinel, and now we're getting some TV exposure! Set your DVR. :) If you haven't checked us out, no time like the present! We're only a click away. All your favorite DJ's and the "Best Oldies on the Planet," are on MagicMiamiRadio.com!

Published by Tom Caminiti

The Magic is Back! Watch Magic Miami Radio on NBC 6 in the Mix with Tom Caminiti - 6/23/17

Click Link to watch: https://www.facebook.com/tcaminiti/...39731.1073741841.558209730&type=3&pnref=story

www.MagicMiamiRadio.com

South Florida Radio Network - www.SouthFloridaRadio.com

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom