• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

BOLD Renamed Daily Blast Live only going to be on TENGA own Stations

Which is 36 stations in only 25% of the country couldn't get it to go national if Daily Blast Live does well then maybe TENGA will sell it to other stations with MGM. This year MGM isn't going to be a partner in Daily Blast Live seems like TV station groups like to launch there own shows that don't do well in the ratings. Like The List which is in Daily Blast Live only in 25% of the country mainly on Scripps stations only few outside TV stations outside Scripps airs The List, HTL which will be no more after APR 28TH on FOX O&O's mainly there MYTV stations & Nexstar stations from Media General merger.

I get that the stations get the profits for these shows when they aren't really doing anything in the ratings don't know the ratings for The List, HTL, Access Hollywood Live. I doubt that I will watch Daily Blast Live if it's going to be on at 10AM as I'm not up at that time most days only Wed & THUR that's if I'm up at or little after 10AM and if I'm up at 10AM watch GMFB on NFL Network.

Last edited:
A Tegna-exclusive syndicated show will not make a dent in the ratings. When you don't sell to New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or San Francisco, you lose!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom