Philadelphia Radio PPM Ratings: March 2017 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Philadelphia Radio PPM Ratings: March 2017

What is quantifiable and verifiable as "way more?"

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoke View Post
    Their are way more older folks listening to DAS-FM than to WRFF, so how do they bill so well.
    WDAS-FM averages 2nd in 25-54, the core sales demo. WRFF averages around 5th.

WRFF is about 7th on average in women 25-54, while WDAS-FM averages 2nd place.

WRFF has a format that is less advertiser friendly. It is below 15th in billings, while WDAS_FM is 4th.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, RCA Broadcast News, Television Magazine, Radio Annual, Radio News, Sponsor, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, M Street Directory, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEduardo View Post

WDAS-FM averages 2nd in 25-54, the core sales demo. WRFF averages around 5th.

WRFF is about 7th on average in women 25-54, while WDAS-FM averages 2nd place.

WRFF has a format that is less advertiser friendly. It is below 15th in billings, while WDAS_FM is 4th.
    For some reason, it seems advertisers simply don't want to buy WRFF's target audience. Maybe it's simple (there are more lucrative targets to buy in the market). Or maybe it's more complicated. I haven't listened to 104.5 in ages but the last time I did, it kinda sounded like they were aiming for females in their 30's to maybe early 40's. Like I said, I have no idea who they're aiming for now but if they're still aiming for that group, it's the death knell soccer mom demo that killed the seemingly endless attempts at Modern AC on 95.7 FM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12