KXNG - Is it working? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: KXNG - Is it working?

Regardless, they won't be giving up and putting this station on the market. Giving up isn't in the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    Regardless, they won't be giving up and putting this station on the market. Giving up isn't in the Bible.
    But Numbers 22:26-30 is!

What an a$$ lol

Where have I seen a talking donkey? Oh - yeah - that movie about a big green guy!

NGEN's heavy emphasis on Rap and Hip-Hop might be a turnoff for many listeners. Very little of that on Air1.

Meanwhile I notice that NGEN has some new billboards. Has "Rebels without a cause" in large white block letters over a black background. The "out" looks like it has been crossed out by spray paint, and a graffiti-like "91.7" is on one side. Nothing about NGEN anywhere.

New format? Maybe new format but same name?

I told you that that "devil music" will not be acceptable......

I recall reading posts from some years back (around the time the Sugarland, Brenham, and Lake Jackson signals sprang up) of a possibility of a "lightforce" type format (Christian Rock) but stand to be corrected on that fact.....

They're playing lots of non Christian music especially right now. Sounds like when Hot 95.7 was playing mixes. Lots of Trap and club mixes.

Getting Addicted to this station now lol.

Playing some CUMBIA SONG named GABY CUMBIA. Not very Christian of them to play this music. Sounding lots like HOT 95.7 and THE BOX 97.9

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast