• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wtic am 1080

I don't have any issues with WUCS signal heading south. I can hold it fairly strong right until Old Saybrook, To be fair WFAN holds strong through most of the state so Yankee games are not really an issue. POP on the other hand was a bear to hear 20 miles outside of Hartford.

It starts getting flaky for me midway through Wallngford on I-91. Very scratchy in North Haven and Hamden. By the time I reach New Haven, WSKQ is stomping on it, while all the Hartford signals from the Meriden site are still loud and clear. WTIC-FM is still in there as well.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom