• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Must listen radio

Are there certain shows that you have to listen to all the time - music or spoken word?

These are mine:

Saturdays:

7PM-Midnite - Retro Mix with Christian Wheel and Joe Vinyl - A syndicated show that I listen to on B945FM.COM out of Danbury, CT which is a Classic Hits station that focuses on the 70s, 80s, and 90s - emphasis on 80s and 90s.

Sundays:

7PM-9PM - The Mega Freestyle Mix - 2 hours of freestyle music on MEGA 101.7 (910) out of Hartford, CT.

9PM-Midnite - Kim Komando - The syndicated Show that talks about all things digital that I listen to on WSBRADIO.COM out of Atlanta.

Handel on the law, the Harry Shearer, Don Geronimo (if I could get the podcast for free, not awake during live)

oh yeah and,

lots of sports play by play. Jon Miller, Dave Flemming, Kruk and/or Kuip. Ted Leitner. Doug Greenwald. Kevin Harlan. Joe Starkey. Can't say enough good things about Paul Loeffler, not just sports, but also, http://www.hometownheroesradio.com. Bob Uecker. John Sterling and Suzyn Waldman! Kate Scott should be calling a football game somewhere every single week, but Ted Robinson is pretty good too so I can't blame the niners.

I listen to Imus sometimes cause he's gonna die sooner rather than later.

The Jay Thurber Show on WRCT, Saturday afternoons.

The four hours of bluegrass shows on WYEP, Sunday evenings.

The Sports Line with George Von Benko, WMBS, Saturday mornings.

The COMMERCIAL FREE Top 40's mix from the 60's, 70's and 80's on WKHB (begins at 7:15PM and goes all night)

WPJB-LP 93.3 FM Jesus Radio, is all I listen to now, when in Selma

In Birmingham, my favorites are WZAL-LP Alabaster, WGIB, WLJR, WBFR (Music Only) and WERC FM.

In Montgomery, my favorites are Bluewater, K-Love, WAY-FM, WLWI AM and Terry Barber Enterprises.

Dan <><

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom