• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"Mix 96-5" to debut 'The Morning Mix' April 10th

It was about time, lots of people have been asking Sarah on her Facebook page when she was coming back on the radio.

Ivan will be missed but I guess not by many. It's a shame that we won't be able to listen to it at work since for some reason our radio doesn't pick up MIX 96.5.
It does pick 95.7 THE SPOT!
Seems like MIX won't be changed to AMP!

It was about time, lots of people have been asking Sarah on her Facebook page when she was coming back on the radio.

Ivan will be missed but I guess not by many. It's a shame that we won't be able to listen to it at work since for some reason our radio doesn't pick up MIX 96.5.
It does pick 95.7 THE SPOT!
Seems like MIX won't be changed to AMP!

Funny since MIX and The Spot are off the same tower (Senior Road)......

Old subject but let's talk about it, would CBS had done away with HOT 95.7 if CLEAR CHANNEL (now IHEART MEDIA) had still owned MIX 96.5? What are yalls thoughts?

People I know have been complaining about how the morning show plays lots of music. They complain about how Sarah Pepper doesn't get to speak so much like on the HOT SHOW. Maybe when they bring back the WHAT YOU DOING IN THE COURT HOUSE segment things will change.

Last edited:
One would logically think that when everyone else is doing "vocal pollution" "propaganda" or talk, then logically minded people would wanna hear (DING DING), Music.....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom