• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New User of XDS Pro 4

XDS Pro 4 receivers are new to me, so I have a lot of questions (although I'm not new to broadcast engineering). For starters, is there a way to adjust the output volume? If there is a setting in the web interface, I can't find it. Next, are the balanced outputs transformer-coupled?

XDS Pro 4 receivers are new to me, so I have a lot of questions (although I'm not new to broadcast engineering). For starters, is there a way to adjust the output volume? If there is a setting in the web interface, I can't find it. Next, are the balanced outputs transformer-coupled?

With the XDS, yes you can adjust the volume. There is a number on the front of the receiver that you can call for tech support. The folks at tech support are not only very knowledgeable but very patient and helpful. They will not only help with answers on the receiver itself but walk you through the web interface.

If there is a way to adjust the output volume, I haven't found it. Please post if you are able to make the adjustment.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom