• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

93.3 is playing Christmas music again!

nd2023

Walk of Fame Participant
Yesterday I heard Christmas music on 93.3 instead of Wave 92.7's simulcast. I thought it was amazing to hear Christmas music at the end of March when it's sunny and 85 degrees, puts me in the perfect mood to make a snowman.
Any ideas on the next format?

Who needs Christmas music when we're 2 1/2 weeks from Easter?! I don't mind Christmas music, but not during the Lenten season.

Let's clarify something for a second though... Wave 92.7 is in the WPB market and not the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale market so this is already in the wrong board, per say.

And I say that with confidence because I know I can't get 92.7 nor 93.3 here in Miami.

And I say that with confidence because I know I can't get 92.7 nor 93.3 here in Miami.
We often run this board beyond the Martin county line.
I hear WRMF better than some stations in Dade and Broward counties,
so in what part of Palm Beach county is downtown Miami?
It is good to be confident, even better to be confident and correct.

Last edited:
93.3?
Oh, 92.1.2!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom