• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

AT&T May Close UVerse.com In May

If I had UVerse and had to choose to either go with DirecTV to stay with AT&T or go with another provider, I'd go with another provider. I admire and respect AT&T as a company, but going with satellite as a sole distribution strategy is the wrong path, IMO. A dish isn't for everyone, and AT&T will lose subscribers if they push this.

I do suspect this could be nothing more than a negotiating ploy with their technicians who are striking on the west coast.

AT&T is the evil empire there too big why I'll never go with AT&T pretty much pushing people to go with Direct TV it is 1980's all over again with AT&T being too big. Why U-Verse & Raycom having problems getting a new deal.

I currently have U-Verse and I do like the service quite a lot, but if AT&T forces me to go to DirecTV, then the only choice I'll have is Spectrum, which offers me less channels for the same price. I currently have the U200 package which gives me a great variety of channels, Spectrum has a similar package but it doesn't feature a lot of the sister channels that some networks have, and I'll add have to add a house phone like it's 1990 to bundle it with my internet, for those other channels you'll have to pay extra for those. Ugh I chose U-Verse, because I live in South Texas and when it rains hard during the Summer, the signal goes out. Time to start looking

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom