• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Rest In Peace Beau Roberts

Hotmic

Inactive
Inactive User
Just learned that over the past weekend we lost one of the BIGGEST voices in Seattle radio. No word on the exact cause as yet.

Wow...so goes another great Seattle voice. I've been hearing Beau's voice live on air or his V/O work here in the Seattle market for over thirty years. Beau, you will be missed.

Wow...so goes another great Seattle voice. I've been hearing Beau's voice live on air or his V/O work here in the Seattle market for over thirty years. Beau, you will be missed.

Wow, as one gets older these become more difficult. I worked with him in a small market and all we could do is just sit back and wish we had voices like his. He of course had great success in Seattle, but also did V.O. for many other stations.

Paul was a co-worker, college classmate, and a total pro. What a talent. RIP.

RIP Beau - a Seattle legend! Well known for his evening show on KXRX-96.5.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom