• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Request for old Tennessee airchecks/bumper stickers from the 1980s

derrickleeanderson

New Participating Member
Hello there! Derrick Lee Anderson here. I run a website called Tennessee Radio in the 1980s and will be posting stuff periodically so watch the website for more. The website deals with radio in Tennessee during the 1980s.

I am looking for airchecks recorded in the 1980s from WIKQ 94.9 Greeneville, WTNZ 95.3 Knoxville, WKJQ 99.3 Jefferson City, WETQ 94.3 Oak Ridge, WEZK 97.5 Knoxville and more. I am even looking for airchecks of AM stations such as WKGN Knoxville and WSEV Sevierville.

I am also on the lookout for any bumper stickers you have from the 1980s. I have some old Knoxville radio bumper stickers that I am going to post on the website at some point and would like some more.

If you have what I am looking for, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll be happy to post it on the website.

I have posted some vintage Knoxville radio bumper stickers from the 1980s and am looking for more bumper stickers. I am also on the lookout for any Tennessee radio airchecks from the 1980s. Some airchecks I am looking for include WIKQ 94.9 Greeneville, WKJQ 99.3 Jefferson City, WTNZ 95.3 Knoxville and WETQ 94.3 Oak Ridge.

If you have any airchecks and/or bumper stickers, send me an email at [email protected] today.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom