• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Bye Bye Decades....Hello H&I??

So rummaging through zap2it today I noticed something.

KBJR-DT3 which normally carries Decades from midnight to 6PM daily (sometimes the whole weekend) and My Network/syndicated shows/local sports the other times is possibly switching to H&I on 3/27 per zap2it. They would still have the My/syndicated/sports stuff at night but H&I would be in place of Decades the other times.

I guess we will have to wait and see........

ironically Mediacom cable carries H&I already (and has for a while now) even though there is no H&I outlet in Duluth. Mediacom is not in Duluth proper (Charter there) but in the "burbs" of Hermantown, Proctor, Two Harbors, Cloquet, Esko and mostly on the Iron Range (Hibbing/Chisholm/Grand Rapids/Virginia etc)

confirmed per northpine.com

After just six months airing Decades network, the DT3 channel of KBJR/6 (Superior-Duluth) has switched the daytime and overnight programming to Heroes & Icons network. The channel, branded "My9" for its cable and satellite position, continues to carry the MyNetworkTV lineup and some syndicated programming in the evening, pre-empting H&I's evening lineup of all five Star Trek series. Both Decades and H&I are operated by Chicago-based Weigel Broadcasting.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom