• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Party 105's Throwback Thursday still sounds good and on Sunday 5-6 PM!!

StrongIsland1

Inactive
Inactive User
I enjoy listening to Party 105's Throwback Thursday I've been listening for awhile and the music is refreshing and i look forward to hearing all the good music from my youth. This is the music that you don't hear enough of on the radio!! I also enjoy the Throwbacks that they play on Sunday from 5-6 PM!! Hip Hop and R&B Throwbacks have a home on Long Island radio on Party 105!! The host WildMan Steve sounds good and he's knowledgeable of the music. But the hour would sound better if there was a DJ to play the music. I also wish that they would play Hip Hop artist from Long Island. There were so many Hip Hop artist from Long Island during the late 80's and 90's. That had hit songs on the radio that Party isn't playing. Such as De La Soul, EPMD, Eric B and Rakim, Public Enemy, just to name a few. Party 105 get a DJ for that hour and play those Long Island Hip Hop and R&B artist!! And keep it pumping!! Much love!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom