• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

TD Jakes cancelled

Not surprise that TD Lakes got cancelled it was on WZZM at 10AM I thought that Bold would have taken The Insider spot. But I guess TENGA wants Bold for Mornings & afternoons only wonder if WZZM will have 7PM Newscast this fall?

Low ratings - what a surprise. Not! When only Tegna stations and WCIU sign on to T.D. Jakes, you are screwed. NY, LA and other markets NEVER saw this show.

And yet, anybody called to hear and receive the message that he has will certainly hear and receive it.

Does TENGA just not have a sales staff that can push this show? I would think that stations that don't compete with TENGA wouldn't have an issue clearing a program another station owner produced, but if they view TENGA as a competitor wouldn't want to help them.

If this proves to be a consistent problem, TENGA may have to reconsider producing content. Hard to believe they couldn't get this placed on some station in the largest markets, but they couldn't and I agree, that hurt the ability of the show to be renewed.

Here in Houston, TEGNA's KHOU runs the show at 2am as there is other place to put it. Not a good sign for making it a success.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom