Is A Change Coming To 94.1? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Is A Change Coming To 94.1?

  1. #11
    Wow that was weak. All of that hype to give away Ed Sheeran tickets all day? It's probably not a great idea to mess with the audience like that, your payoff always has to live up to the hype. Small-market move Ed 94.1.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRadio997 View Post
    Wow that was weak. All of that hype to give away Ed Sheeran tickets all day? It's probably not a great idea to mess with the audience like that, your payoff always has to live up to the hype. Small-market move Ed 94.1.
    Uttely PATHETIC. Never heard of him, not like he is the Beatles, so so sick of ATL radio...

  3. #13
    Total joke. Typical small-ball Atlanta radio.

  4. #14
    This forum is all about disagreement, and I have to disagree with you guys.

    I doubt the average listener thought about what we were thinking about. They just tuned in to see what they would hear. And Ed Sheeran is super hot right now. (I'm reading this over, and that doesn't sound right. I didn't mean it like that!)

    We radio junkies might be disappointed, but I bet Star 94-1...umm Ed 94-1 gets a ratings lift today.

  5. #15
    What was Q100's BIGGER announcement? Did they change their name to Rob Thomas 100?

  6. #16
    So, is this a 1 day event?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSTICK View Post
    Uttely PATHETIC. Never heard of him, not like he is the Beatles, so so sick of ATL radio...
    Well, he's British, has mop-top hair, and the girls love him. Plus he's incredibly talented. In some ways, he IS the Beatles, at least for THIS generation.

    Back in the 60s, the biggest station in NYC became W-A-Beatle-C. Nothing small market about it.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    Well, he's British, has mop-top hair, and the girls love him. Plus he's incredibly talented. In some ways, he IS the Beatles, at least for THIS generation.

    Back in the 60s, the biggest station in NYC became W-A-Beatle-C. Nothing small market about it.
    Agree about Sheeran. Very talented performer and songwriter. He could have easily chosen to become a folk singer/songwriter, and maybe that's what he'll be down the road, but his looks and musical adaptability make him a pop star for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




     
Our Conferences
Useful Contacts
Community


Contact Us