• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Best On-Air Talent Ever In The City Of Angels

No contest.. Sluggo.

I might agree with you on that one. I was tuned in the night of the O.J. verdict and heard Sluggo go on the air and say:

"Okay...everybody...there's a killer loose in L.A. He like, almost cut the heads off this chick and this dude in Brentwood a couple of years ago...and they thought they had the guy, y'know? But it turns out they musta got the wrong guy 'cuz the jury just said he's not guilty, so......be really, really careful."

I damn near wrecked the car from laughing so hard.

I might agree with you on that one. I was tuned in the night of the O.J. verdict and heard Sluggo go on the air and say:

"Okay...everybody...there's a killer loose in L.A. He like, almost cut the heads off this chick and this dude in Brentwood a couple of years ago...and they thought they had the guy, y'know? But it turns out they musta got the wrong guy 'cuz the jury just said he's not guilty, so......be really, really careful."

I damn near wrecked the car from laughing so hard.

Have they caught the "real killer" yet?

Oh, that's right - he's in a prison in Nevada.

Have they caught the "real killer" yet?

Oh, that's right - he's in a prison in Nevada.

No one can do a fake murder hoax like Sluggo. Became a 911 Operator and now is enjoying some good times at XM First Wave, doing TV Spots, and is the voice of Sprout or another Kids cable network

Some major players in your list! Nothing like getting "Morganized" in the morning and Charlie Tuna was one of the nicest and most "genuine" I have ever met. Great choices!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom