• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Alan Colmes

I like many were very sadden to hear about Alans passing. I would like to share with you a very funny show
from WEVD 1050 AM from August 6 1998 that I was engineering along with my son Brian which is posted on my website. It's an hour long unscoped and contains the commercials with station announcer Bob August.
If you never heard Alan you will enjoy his humor and talent. The recording was recorded from the program feed and is excellent. I welcome your comments. RIP Alan your friend Tony Dee

www.tonydeeradio.com

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom