101.9 KQES-LP: It's back! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 101.9 KQES-LP: It's back!

Comes in, in some spots in Bremerton. Pretty much have to be on a hill. Really sucks because now it interferes with reception of KINK from Portland. >:-(
    DX'er, and former master control operator at KBTC-TV and KCPQ-TV.

Quote Originally Posted by rikwall View Post
    Hi Kelly,

Sorry to have missed this post until now. I'm actually asking the reverse. I'm asking anyone who can hear the station and can validate the claims made on this board to file a complaint. Sorry if I came across as if I was asking just anyone to file a complaint.

There have been reports here and elsewhere by people within listening range that KQES is running the NTD network without blocking the commercials. There was a report here, for example, that someone heard a Glade commercial. As you know, if that was an accurate report it would be evidence that KQES violated FCC regs for NCE licenses. Of course, as you say, it would be silly for someone to file a complaint when they couldn't hear the station.

Thanks for challenging me to clarify the request.

Rick
    Comes in, in some spots here in Bremerton. Have to be pretty much up on a hill to receive it, which really sucks since it interferes with receiving KINK out of Portland. 😡
    DX'er, and former master control operator at KBTC-TV and KCPQ-TV.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345