• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Inside Edition gains prime access clearances in key markets

Yup read about it a few weeks ago. Looks like Page Six TV is now in 70% of the country which will be in over 90% of the country only station group where I live Sinclair has signed on for Page Six TV don't know if they singed for WWMT or CW7 will not know until promos come out in late July and the website more likely would be on CW7 than WWMT. As the only slot they have is 1:30AM which has been paid programming for years before Sinclair bought WWMT & CW7 has more timeslots to fill between 10:30PM to 1:30AM. I'll wait for the others Nexstar or TENGA but I think TENGA will put Bold in 7PM or 7:30PM timeslot that will replace The Insider just my opinion.

With Sinclair signing on for Page Six TV, I suspect it will replace Celebrity Name Game on KIMA/KEPR at noon once the show ends the reruns in early September. CNG was cancelled after three seasons. 19/29 air Inside Edition at 6:30pm.
I have no idea what KAPP/KVEW will do with The Insider. It airs at 7:30 after Entertainment Tonight. Maybe they will air this new "Top 30" show.
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/ne...sion-stations-take-top-30-through-2019/161854

WUSA in Washington DC airs The Insider at 3pm followed by a brand new Inside Edition at 3:30pm, and then Dr. Phil at 4. I'm beginning to wonder if WUSA will move Dr. Phil to 3, launch a half-hour local news at 4, and put IE on at 4:30.

I don't know seems like The Insider had so many format changes in it's 13 year run from Wiki I always thought The Insider was too much like ET with different edit cuts just my opinion. I think The Insider when it first came out with Pat O'Brien who just left Access Hollywood in June 2004 thought that getting Pat would steal some of Access Hollywood's viewers and I don't think that wasn't the case seem like reading Wiki that Pat was hardly on The Insider and was dealing with a lot of personal issues when he was on The Insider for 4 years he was on the show.

Only reason The Insider lasted for 13 years was because it was ET's spinoff and was sold along with ET and never finding it's footing with the formats they tried with The Insider why it never did good in the ratings was always near the bottom in Newsmags only beat Dish Nation and Celebrity Page.

With Sinclair signing on for Page Six TV, I suspect it will replace Celebrity Name Game on KIMA/KEPR at noon once the show ends the reruns in early September. CNG was cancelled after three seasons. 19/29 air Inside Edition at 6:30pm.
I have no idea what KAPP/KVEW will do with The Insider. It airs at 7:30 after Entertainment Tonight. Maybe they will air this new "Top 30" show.
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/ne...sion-stations-take-top-30-through-2019/161854

I have a feeling Inside Edition (which currently isn't cleared in Traverse City-Cadillac) will replace The Insider at 6pm on WGTU/WGTQ, with Page Six going to WPBN/WTOM at 11am (to replace CNG)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom