• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Singer And Actor David Cassidy Says He Has Dementia

There seems to be a link between alcohol consumption and dementia. There might be something in that old adage that booze kills brain cells.

I am a bit surprised that David Cassidy would even touch alcohol considering what happened to his father Jack Cassidy. What a terrible way to die !! With his string of DUI arrests I guess David never got the message.

I am a bit surprised that David Cassidy would even touch alcohol considering what happened to his father Jack Cassidy. What a terrible way to die !! With his string of DUI arrests I guess David never got the message.

His father had a lot more than alcoholism going on.

I'm sad to hear this. I liked "The Partridge Family". Not the music so much as the comedy.

Isn't his brother now a producer on a current series?

Early onset Alzheimer's disease doesn't necessarily have anything to do with alcoholism, or any other lifestyle choice. It can happen to people in their 50s. Cassidy is 66.

His father had a lot more than alcoholism going on.[/QUOTE}

Yes I knew that. Besides alcoholism Jack had a addiction to tobacco, was bi-polar and bisexual. He even kissed Jack Klugman on the lips. When David mentioned that in his bio that came out years ago I didn't know what to think.

He performed at a racetrack in my area probably 2 1/2 years ago. It was a couple weeks before his 2nd or 3rd DUI. He was stumbling, rude and slurring at the concert here, much like he was in the TMZ videos from this past weekend.

I believe his career needs to end before his life does.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom