• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

94.9 audio problems

And don't be naming me, I don't go around trying to figure out your name. I really don't care what your name is. Leave my personal info out.

I missed this tidbit. I didn't have to figure out your name, mrtejano. You posted it publicly. Had it remained in private between the two of us, I never would've mentioned it. There are several individuals here that I knew (or know) in which their true identity I have never mentioned.

Like Debbie. :) But I know, and Debbie knows I know. The only one that doesn't know, is the one around here who's being paid to know. Like my dear fellow user "Night Hawk" says...
Savvy!

I missed this tidbit. I didn't have to figure out your name, mrtejano. You posted it publicly. Had it remained in private between the two of us, I never would've mentioned it. There are several individuals here that I knew (or know) in which their true identity I have never mentioned.

Like Debbie. :) But I know, and Debbie knows I know. The only one that doesn't know, is the one around here who's being paid to know. Like my dear fellow user "Night Hawk" says...
Savvy!

Yes dearie. Its all good. Hey, you mind if I stop by and say hello? See Marcella and Fatima this Saturday midday. Been awhile....

Yes dearie. Its all good. Hey, you mind if I stop by and say hello? See Marcella and Fatima this Saturday midday. Been awhile....

I see Marcella and Fatima every day, Deb. You trying to shut me up? It'll take my untimely demise for that to occur. Just so you know. Money means absolutely nothing to me; only being reunited with my dead wife does.

If you can make that happen, I'll be outside waiting for you tonight. If not, there's really no point. My cheese has slipped off the cracker further than yours has Deborah. It's going to be impossible to stop a madman with nothing left to lose other than a life that I have very little regard left for anyway, but you're welcome to try. That's "The Harsh Reality". The "devil" once known around these parts is already dead and gone.

The cracked shell that stands before you simply hasn't gotten the message yet.

I see Marcella and Fatima every day, Deb. You trying to shut me up?

Not at all, man. Its good to have your wit andnwisdom back. Not doing so well myself, but keeping on keeping on. Met up with First Fone and Robsez recently. Great guys. Hopento meet you, too. Weather permitting Ill drive by Saturday. If we meet, so be it.

That's not KRUT that you're hearing on 94.9. The unmentionable one has taken up residence there again. Probably causing severe interference to KPFG.

Interference? Not likely, Frogger. Only running 60 watts a little over a mile from the licensed coordinates of licensed 100 watt station that happens to be off the air due to an act of God. Lightning struck Templos facility and did severe damage, or so they say. In as much as the strip center congregation lacks funding for new equipment, it may be awhile before you are blessed with their doctrine of Jesu de Christo en espanol...

As everybody knows, my 2013 application for an LPFM still remains pending in a nonpublic area of the FCC. The last step of the filing process was never completed due to actions of other unmentionables. I have been to Washington three times, speaking with FCC attorneys and commissioner staff. They were understanding and in clear language told me to be patient...that my app would be first in line and granted in the next filing window. Only problem is that the next window, or rather windows, were for AM translators. Now every available frequency is taken, and the FCC commissioner who was helping me has been replaced.

Another FCC official in Washington told me as long as Im not causing harmful interference that no enforcement action will be taken.

So if you can pick up my TV channel or Flea power FM, do enjoy it.

Harshy, sorry to have missed you. Had hoped to invite you to The Hungry Farmer...

Looks like KRUT's divider that splits the power is missing. If the tower wasnt grounded properly, lightning would have fried the divider en route the another ground via the transmitter.
17758005-1666710796677708-1544123457-n_orig.jpg

Appears KRUT is back on the air. Heard with continuous preaching at checks during my evening commute. Didn't hear the usual music.

Is it still preaching?
And why did The Harsh Reality get banned?

Last edited by a moderator:
KRUT still on the air with decent audio for its Radio Fortaleza Spanish language religious format.

Once again a reminder that should KRUT be off the air, you might hear KPFG out of Pasadena which has a similar format.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom