94.9 audio problems - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 94.9 audio problems

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtejano View Post
    You just gave the address of the same place I'm talking about. I'm giving you actual places that are around that 4 corner. I can't upload pictures here ( or at least don't know how to) if not I would show you some of the antenna.
    Burger King/Shell, House of Wheels, Williams Auto Salvage, and A-Plus Toyota make the 4 corners of Tidwell and the North Shepherd intersection. I know the area, mrtejano. I also know the antenna you have referenced. I'm sure it comes in very handy when in search for something like a front left fender on a 1996 Toyota Corolla that A-Plus surprisingly doesn't have just sitting out in the yard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Harsh Reality View Post
    Burger King/Shell, House of Wheels, Williams Auto Salvage, and A-Plus Toyota make the 4 corners of Tidwell and the North Shepherd intersection. I know the area, mrtejano. I also know the antenna you have referenced. I'm sure it comes in very handy when in search for something like a front left fender on a 1996 Toyota Corolla that A-Plus surprisingly doesn't have just sitting out in the yard.

So do I, I happen to work at a Auto Parts store. So I know that and many other salvage yards in the area. Don't forget the Shipley Doughnuts close to the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtejano View Post
    Ok correction I just picked up KRUT, then back to the other station. They said something like radio Amenecer.
    KRUT is either off the air or on reduced power. No sign of it this evening in the Midtown area, where it usually puts in a decent signal. However, that allowed me to hear similarly formatted KPFG in Pasadena.

On the West Loop @ 290 I could hear KPFG fighting with another Spanish language religious station, which I assumed was the weakened KRUT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mediafrog+ View Post
    KRUT is either off the air or on reduced power. No sign of it this evening in the Midtown area, where it usually puts in a decent signal. However, that allowed me to hear similarly formatted KPFG in Pasadena.

On the West Loop @ 290 I could hear KPFG fighting with another Spanish language religious station, which I assumed was the weakened KRUT.
    Maybe the storm hurt the antenna?

Does this help?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    Does this help?
    There's no damage on the stick. It was never severe near the site, or my location, on Tuesday. I will fully admit that my prior statement was wrong, as something has changed recently. The signal is strong at my QTH. Moving south towards 610, it begins to wither. That has not been the case since sign on. This thing appears to actually be broadcasting from the junkyard finally, or at least somewhere near it. Now, we'll see how much havoc KHTZ wreaks on the LPFM with it operating within its licensed parameters.

KRUT is back to its normal power and signal coverage, so whatever problem they had has been fixed.

HAM here. Decided to settle this. Got RF gear out this morning and went searching. 94.9 is broadcasting from a residence at 5501 Fatima 77091.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLiberty983 View Post
    94.9 is broadcasting from a residence at 5501 Fatima 77091.

That sure ain't the salvage yard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Harsh Reality View Post
    That sure ain't the salvage yard.
    It's the backyard hahaha jk!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast