94.9 audio problems - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 94.9 audio problems

Quote Originally Posted by Mediafrog+ View Post
    KRUT is either off the air or on reduced power. No sign of it this evening in the Midtown area, where it usually puts in a decent signal. However, that allowed me to hear similarly formatted KPFG in Pasadena.

On the West Loop @ 290 I could hear KPFG fighting with another Spanish language religious station, which I assumed was the weakened KRUT.
    Maybe the storm hurt the antenna?

Does this help?
    Attached Images Attached Images

KRUT is back to its normal power and signal coverage, so whatever problem they had has been fixed.

HAM here. Decided to settle this. Got RF gear out this morning and went searching. 94.9 is broadcasting from a residence at 5501 Fatima 77091.

Quote Originally Posted by The Harsh Reality View Post
    That sure ain't the salvage yard.
    It's the backyard hahaha jk!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtejano View Post
    It's the backyard hahaha jk!!
    It is like 1 blk over it is much closer to the junk yard than a lot of people thought
    Phat Beats Radio playing the best Rap Hiphop R&B Soul Funk from the 1970s to early 2000s http://phatbeatsradio.tumblr.com

No, mrtejano, it's my neighbor's. How do you think I've known all along that this facility was not operating from the junkyard, even before I visited with them? Nice work 983, and nice truck too, btw. You were close enough that had I known you were visiting the 'hood, I would have had a pot of coffee ready for you and a friendly hand extended in congratulations on your fantastic investigative prowess. I believe the actual address you listed is incorrect. That address is the brick house next property over, surrounded by a rod iron fence.

It may be close, Brian, but this isn't a game of horseshoes, and nobody threw a grenade. Close doesn't count in the game of licensed coordinates.

As for me, the warm underbelly of my rock awaits. The reality has now been exposed on this longtime frustration.

Until the next time lights get turned off and the cucarachas scurry out from under the cabinets, gentlemen.

I said it as sarcasm sir.

How about this one? You seemed real confident in making this statement. It's not about you and I, Juan. It's about "The Harsh Reality" of the situation as a whole. Texasliberty983 has found that reality, and now, young master, so have you.

I still drive by the antenna everyday, the one on the Toyota salvage yard. If they're not using it that's another story. Doesn't change the fact that I drive by it all the time.

How about this one? You seemed real confident in making this statement. It's not about you and I, Juan. It's about "The Harsh Reality" of the situation as a whole. Texasliberty983 has found that reality, and now, young master, so have you.

And don't be naming me, I don't go around trying to figure out your name. I really don't care what your name is. Leave my personal info out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtejano View Post
    And the terrible audio is now worse you can't even listen to the station without static.
    Use it before you lose it. 94.9 KRUT be back.... BEYOND REALITY!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast