Pacifica Radio appoints William Crosier.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacifica Radio appoints William Crosier.

Pacifica Radio appoints William Crosier.

new_director_2017.jpg

Here is the memo from KPFA's parent company.

http://www.pacifica.org/index.php

I'm sure it will remain the same ole business as usual as it always has been. Real positive change requires a different way of thinking, with a new way of doing "business". Things will never improve as long as they keep doing things the same as it always has. The ship is sinking and they are running out of life boats.
    Jeffrey M. 'Mark' Tillery
    J. M. Tillery & Associates, P. A.
    Email Contact: jmtillery1@aol.com

Moderator/Assistant Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtillery View Post
    I'm sure it will remain the same ole business as usual as it always has been.
    That, of course, is the definition of insanity.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, RCA Broadcast News, Television Magazine, Radio Annual, Radio News, Sponsor, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, M Street Directory, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

I like how they attribute all their ailments to the actions of Prez Trump, who has been in office a mere three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEduardo View Post

That, of course, is the definition of insanity.
    YES, it is.
    Jeffrey M. 'Mark' Tillery
    J. M. Tillery & Associates, P. A.
    Email Contact: jmtillery1@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by TeaPartyDude View Post
    I like how they attribute all their ailments to the actions of Prez Trump, who has been in office a mere three weeks.
    The donald's presidency should be like feeding warm air to a thunderstorm for Pacifica. What a gift for the left! If they can't make any hay with the current political climate they need to get out of the communication business!

Quote Originally Posted by wavo View Post
    The donald's presidency should be like feeding warm air to a thunderstorm for Pacifica. What a gift for the left! If they can't make any hay with the current political climate they need to get out of the communication business!
    Their motives are so transparent. I won't be falling for any of it. Most other reasonable people won't be, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Willits View Post
    Their motives are so transparent. I won't be falling for any of it. Most other reasonable people won't be, either.
    Our president has provided plenty of fodder for the loyal opposition and the not so loyal opposition too! Like him or hate him, the donald has not been very diplomatic in his approach to solving the country's problems and that causes emotions to soar.
    There are plenty of people who WILL buy it because we, for the most part, are not guided by reason, but by emotion. Pacifica, in the past, indoctrinated millions and could do so again if only they would stop the bickering and get back to their mission.

Quote Originally Posted by wavo View Post
    the donald has not been very diplomatic in his approach to solving the country's problems
    He's only been in office for three weeks. He hasn't even picked his cabinet completely yet. Passing such judgement on his performance this early belies a desired prophecy, I'd say it looks more like wishful thinking.
    Last edited by Willits; 02-15-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willits View Post
    Passing such judgement on his performance this early belies a desired prophecy, I'd say....wishful thinking perhaps?
    It really doesn't matter. People will believe what they want to believe, and therefore, it will lead to better fundraising for opposition causes.

He got elected based on a desire for change. That only lasts a short time. Then he becomes status quo. So a new group comes along offering change from the new status quo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast