Pacifica Radio appoints William Crosier. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pacifica Radio appoints William Crosier.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    It really doesn't matter. People will believe what they want to believe, and therefore, it will lead to better fundraising for opposition causes.
    Very true!

He got elected based on a desire for change. That only lasts a short time. Then he becomes status quo. So a new group comes along offering change from the new status quo.
    The thing is, this "new status quo" appears to be the old status quo that was defeated in the last election.

Quote Originally Posted by Willits View Post

The thing is, this "new status quo" appears to be the old status quo that was defeated in the last election.
    Yep...That's how things work. Same with fashion. If you hold on to your old clothes long enough, they'll become cool again.

Quote Originally Posted by Willits View Post
    He's only been in office for three weeks. He hasn't even picked his cabinet completely yet. Passing such judgement on his performance this early belies a desired prophecy, I'd say it looks more like wishful thinking.
    I didn't intend to turn this discussion political - this will be my final post since the subject is radio.

Not wishful thinking. Just an observation. I did not support either candidate...I voted libertarian. I do NOT support Pacifica either politically or financially. I DO support their right to oppose any candidate of their choosing and their freedom to speak in opposition. You may agree with Trump's solutions to our country's problems...I agree with some of them...but he is no diplomat. When it comes to herding cats diplomacy is essential.
    I would think his choice of words when he describes his solutions to our problems would energize the opposition which Pacifica is a part of. It is a further sign of their (Pacifica's) dysfunction...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    Yep...That's how things work. Same with fashion. If you hold on to your old clothes long enough, they'll become cool again.
    I've got my old Nehru Jacket size 44 if anyone is interested in it. It was only worn once, and has been kept in storage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12