• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Looking for WXYV 1997-1999 airchecks

RyGuy611

Does anybody have any 102.7 WVYX Baltimore from 1997 to 1999 that weren't featured on FMAirchecks/Airchexx? If so, post them in the comments. WXYV back in the day was my favorite station. I will accept both scoped or unscoped airchecks. Whether it be from the 102.7 XYV or B102.7 days, it doesn't matter.

Does anybody have any 102.7 WVYX Baltimore from 1997 to 1999 that weren't featured on FMAirchecks/Airchexx? If so, post them in the comments. WXYV back in the day was my favorite station. I will accept both scoped or unscoped airchecks. Whether it be from the 102.7 XYV or B102.7 days, it doesn't matter.

I have several tapes of the station, but i think they are all from the Friday/Saturday night Mix show called "The Extreme"

Hi, I Like To Unscoped Version MP3 Airchecks Classic Remembers R.I.P. Station Automated, WXYV-FM Baltimore, MD June 20, 1997 Format Change 102.7 XYV Becomes To New B102.7 1-Hours Unscoped!

I Like To Unscoped Version MP3 Airchecks Classic Remembers R.I.P. Station Automated, WXYV-FM Baltimore, MD June 20, 1997 Format Change 102.7 XYV Becomes To New B102.7 1-Hours Unscoped!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom