• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

1230 dead air

Stan, I do not even know Frank. Plus, I don't think anyone has made an accusation or something derogatory directed any particular person. There was no name calling. Certainly a lot of opinion and speculation has been addressed. However, that's not enough to close this thread. I have disagreed with Frank's decision to close a thread but, I never addressed it to him because its his board and he has the right to do whatever he desires. Plus, in the overall scheme of things, does it really matter?

I'm in no way criticizing Frank. It just seems like every time I get on here now the focus is more on closed threads than radio. I'm actually enjoying reading this history of some of the AM stations and how the different classes have changed over time.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom