• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

101.9 The Vibe

Did this translator out of Crossville change their signal pattern? It used to be unlistenable in Maryville because of 102.1. The past few days now it is listenable on every radio in my house and little static in the car.

As directional as it is I don't see how you should be able to pick it up. You would think WJSQ in Athens would blow it away. With its height and power if it went non-directional I could see it happening.

As directional as it is I don't see how you should be able to pick it up. You would think WJSQ in Athens would blow it away. With its height and power if it went non-directional I could see it happening.

Yes. I'm very confused. I'm sitting in my house listening to them right now without a problem. It's been like this for 3 days now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom