• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Radio Nerd Looking for Feedback....(Radio Production)

RFNerd0891

New Participating Member
Hello,

I have been volunteering for radio since 1993, and have been hired on 2012 for a community radio station. I have been a big fan of radio since my child hood in the 1980s. I have done have a deep love of radio since then, and just need some critique of my radio productions I have done. I want to advance in radio and in improve the art in it like many of your guys can relate to. Here is my link, I have done. Any constructive advice is appreciated. Thank you!

https://soundcloud.com/user-241319753-526397106

Sounds as good as anything else out there. Apply for jobs and see if you can land one. That's the only way you'll ever advance.

I'd suggest the same advice as well as making all the friends you can in stations you like or think you'd like to work. You'll hear about openings and have a better chance at getting hired because you are known to at least someone on the staff.

Hi Ravens and B-Turner,

I REALLY appreciate your advice and encouragement! I was hoping that my post didn't end up sounding like an advertisement for my production work. Rather, I am honored to hear any advice for those who are in the radio field. I just love what I do, and have loved radio since I was a child. It is like an art for me, and practicing that skill in a professional environment will be pretty nice. I will have to put together a package to send out in my area (outside the area once I am able to travel). The main thing right now, I just wanted some input and advice on the audio production I've done. I want to get back into radio someday. I am working in a factory at the moment which pays good, but radio is always in my soul. It has been in my family :) So, thanks again for the nice words, it really cheered me up! Once you have been in radio, it will always be in your blood... at least for me :p Cheers,

RFNerd0891

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom