• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

NYC Radio Legend Herb Oscar Anderson Passed Away

I just found out moments ago that Herb Oscar Anderson passed away. Famously known at WABC from 1960 to 1968 and forever known for this theme song "Hello Again". So long and RIP to THE New York Morning Mayor.

I never listened to Mr. Anderson ( daytime signal could not be heard in Central PA) but glad I learned about his career. He had a nice tribute recently from "Cousin Brucie" on his Sirius XM show. Today (February 3 2017)- even Howard Stern talked about him. Mostly positive comments although Howard said he could never have fit into a format like that in the 1960's.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom