• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New station?

I am picking up 95.3 FM playing some foreign language music. Sounds like Hindu to me. It's simulcasting 1480 am. It's not the same that's on 106.1 nor 98.7.

The construction permit for this translator was discussed in an earlier thread, and it would appear it is on the air. Yesterday I heard an open carrier clashing with KTTF along 290 inside the Beltway. KTTF still dominant at my Cy-Fair location.

I don't understand stand a word they're saying but it is very listenable all around . Even thought it does sound like a AM station.

The KLVL 95.3 translator has a good signal near downtown. Driving outbound on 290 the station fights with KTTF around Pinemont. KTTF still dominant at my Cy-Fair location, though I can still hear the translator in some dead spots.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom